1) Consumers have the following right of withdrawal:
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date, have taken to buy, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, the goods in possession of or has.
To exercise your right, you must notify us at MEZZ Holding Ltd, 20/F, Central Tower, 28 Queen's Road CENTRAL, HONG KONG or email: email@example.com means an unambiguous declaration (eg a consigned by mail letter, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back. The return by the buyer at his own expense and will not be refunded.
You have the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of revocation of this contract, to us, MEZZ Holding Ltd, returned or transferred, the address for the return you receive from us after we have received the revocation. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling. A revocation is only possible if the goods in their original box, original packaging, unused, undamaged and without signs of wear will be sent to us.
3)The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer shall prevail or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return if their seal was removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of hygienic goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, such as underwear and swimwear.
- Contracts for the supply of goods if they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods.
- Contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- If the contract with a contractor within the meaning of § 14 of the German Civil Code concluded, the exclusion of warranty is agreed.